All data provided on this website is intended only as a convenience and for informational purposes only. By accesssing the data, you understand and agree to the following:
- DLS Claims Administration, LLC ("DLS") does not in any way warrant or guarantee the data as current, correct, accurate, inclusive, or complete.
- DLS shall not be liable to you, any business, individual, or third party for any or all losses or injuries arising out of accessing, viewing, downloading, interpreting, communicating, transmitting, delivering, or otherwise using the data provided.
- DLS shall not be liable to you, any business, individual, or third party for any or all losses or injuries for the proven actions, errors, or omissions of DLS, whether negligent or otherwise, for collecting, acquiring, compiling, formatting, interpreting, reporting, communicating, transmitting, or delivering the data contained on this website.
- DLS is under no obligation to update, modify, revise, re-categorize, reorganize, or expunge the data provided. DLS is under no obligation to notify you, any business, individual, or third party that the data has been updated, modified, revised, re-categorized, reorganized, or expunged. In no event shall DLS be liable to you, any business, individual, or third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages whether foreseeable or unforeseeable; and includes, but is not limited to damages arising from the disallowance of a potential claim against a client of DLS or damages to business reputation, lost business, or lost profits even if DLS is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- DLS shall not be liable to you, any business, individual, or third party for any or all losses or injuries arising out of or in connection with data listed on the schedules of a client of DLS (the "Debtors") including, but not limited to, creditor name, contact information, basis for claim, classification of claim, dollar amount of claim, and whether a claim is "disputed", "contingent", or "unliquidated". In the event of any proven errors or omissions for the data listed on the schedules appearing on this website, any such proven errors or omissions do not constitute an admission by the Debtors of any such liabilities including whether or not a claim is or should be "disputed", "contingen", or "unliquidated". The Debtors reserve the right to amend their schedules and statements of financial affairs as often as necessary or appropriate. The Debtors further reserve the right to (i) dispute on any grounds, or (ii) to assert any offsets or defenses to any liability reflected on their schedules or claim filed against a Debtor, including objecting to the amount, the particular debtor filed against, classification or priority of such claim, or to otherwise subsequently designate any claim as "disputed", "contingent", or "unliquidated".
- DLS is not in the business of providing legal, accounting, or other professional services. This website or the data provided cannot be relied on as a substitute for legal, accounting, or other professional advice.
Please review our Privacy Statement for additional information regarding the data provided on this website. In accessing this site, you fully consent to the terms of the Privacy Statement regarding the use and processing of personal information as well as any and all other terms that may be set forth on this site concerning the collection of personal information. If you do not agree to any of these terms in whole or in part, you should not use this site. You further agree that by accessing this site your rights and obligations and those of DLS shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware.
Electronic mail or other communications through this website to the Debtor(s), their respective counsel, or DLS in connection with these matters or other matters will not be treated as privileged or confidential. Any transmission and receipt of the information on this website and communications with the Debtor(s), their respective counsel, or DLS by email is not intended to solicit or create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between Debtor(s), counsel, or any other person or entity. The Debtor(s), their repsective counsel, or DLS do not endorse or warrant and are not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed from this website.